The table below lists films referred to in the book by title, theme and language(s). A key question negotiated with students is identified for each theme. Please click on the title of the film to go to the Vimeo channel where project films are housed.
|Reflections on Critical Connections
|What do students think about the project?
|A tour of Bohunt!||What’s it like at Bohunt School?||Chinese-English|
|Welcome to Bohunt||How do they study Chinese at school?||Chinese-English|
|A Journey through Senior High School||What is my life like? What things are important to me? How do I cope with the pressures?||English as a foreign language|
|I Like Myself, I Like My Life||How does this Taiwanese student find meaning in his life?||English as a foreign language|
|Haringey’s Journey||What’s it like in our school and local area?||Spanish-Turkish-Portuguese-German-French-Arabic|
This film directory is structured thematically under the following six headings:
- Traditional tales (Arabic, Chinese, Greek)
- Fantasy (Arabic, Chinese, French)
- History and culture (Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, English as a foreign language)
- Personal interest/hobby (Arabic, Chinese, English, English as a foreign language, German)
- Personal, social and moral issues/ World news (Arabic, English as an additional language, English as a foreign language, Non-verbal, Urdu)